• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Negative resource production!

Nymis

Alchemist
Recently rearranged my city for chapter 19, much of the city sat disconnected main hall for some time. Once reconnected, some set buildings showed negative values (slowly decreasing back to negative)
  1. What exactly is the problem? Negative resources from set buildings - see screenshots, did not affect all set buildings only really noticed it with the Carnival set and haven't checked the others yet (as still rearranging...) will update if I spot any others
  2. Can you make the same problem occur more often? Unknown.
  3. On what world did you encounter this problem? Winyandor EN
  4. When did you first experience the problem? Just now? Version 1.143 (Edit: Mobile I can see the negative values, on browser the productions are not generating or are frozen or stuck at 0 on the same buildings where I can see negative values on mobile)
  5. Image
  6. 1639319817479.png
    Air Trader's Set, frozen production/timer past 1day

Last edited:

cwgiii

Shaman
Thought the forums served the same as putting a ticket in? Plus I wanted to see if anyone else had the same issue.

The Forums are a great place to see if others are having the same issue, and possibly to get quick general info on fixes. However, they are not the same as a ticket to support.

It is always a good idea to place a ticket with support for in game issues, so Inno can track occurrences, so you can get official responses/advice, and get quicker resolution.