• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Negative population?

DeletedUser369

Noticed this evening when I was upgrading buildings that I suddenly had negative population. I did not sell any buildings or start or stop any services, but I am performing two upgrades (as you can see in the screenshot) One is a scroll factory and the other a housing upgrade. Any ideas?

Attachments

• elvenpop.jpg
    elvenpop.jpg
    377.1 KB · Views: 122

DeletedUser66

Are you sure you have not removed a residence, even accidentally? And if you refresh your browser - does it still show you a negative population?

The only way I'm aware that this can happen is if you remove a building that provides population. These being a residence or one of two of the culture buildings: Well of floating islands or Goddess of fertility. The game does not allow a player to build if they do not have the required population, which means you have to have the buildings in place and then remove population buildings to achieve this.

DeletedUser248

Hi Mistress,

Along with what Da Twista mentioned above, if you are unsure if you've removed a building, submit a support ticket. This will allow a moderator to access the logs to your account and verify where the population ran off too. Hopefully they aren't revolting in a nearby province. You may have to get your sorceress to summon them back home. :p

DeletedUser7

Thank you for reporting this to us, Mistress of Fishies, and apologies for the late response. To repeat what was already mentioned above by Da Twista and Lane, it is possible to have negative population but only if you sell residences. As you do not remember doing that, do you perhaps remember if after refreshing the game page (or closing that page and then returning to it) the situation changed? It could have been a momentary display issue.

If anyone comes across a similar situation please do contact support so that the situation can be reviewed through logs. :)

DeletedUser422

having same issue and also the increased population is glitched , i have increased my residents level ( 22 buildings 220 pop -250 pop ) and my overall population should be 683 and is reading 199...i have submitted a ticket., waiting on a replay.

DeletedUser66

23:22 PM GMT+2

Population was 13
Upgraded one residence to level 7
Population dropped to -2