• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Negative population after F5 / relog

DeletedUser

Not quite sure how this could happen.

It seems as if I was able to place a new building or issue an upgrade without having the required amount of population. See screenshot

Attachments

• Unbenannt-1.jpg
    Unbenannt-1.jpg
    687.9 KB · Views: 83

DeletedUser

Is not a bug,of course u can upgrade residents if have -population :),but other buildings like workshop will not :).
Is verry easy to test,just sell a residents to have - population and will see :)

DeletedUser3

Hi Feanor! Thanks for reporting this issue :)

As jijina says, it is possible to have negative population in Elvenar. You can do this by selling residences after constructing buildings that use population. However, it is a bit odd that your negative population appeared after a refresh :confused:

Is it possible that you had just sold a residence prior to the refresh? Also has it happened again since or was this just a one-off? It would be very helpful to us if you could edit your post to include the template found here, and fill it in with as much detail as possible.

DeletedUser

Nope
No residence have been violated during that time :p
I got the same story again for another time shortly after the first incident, which I didn't report.
Sorry if I can't be any more helpful there, not filling out the template this time, since it would be impossible to reproduce the exact situation.
i.e. I can't recall the time stamp or what building(s) did trigger it.
Will do the next time around though
Have a sweet weekend

DeletedUser

Yes i know what u say,is possible the system to calculate with delay and let u to set a building and after to appear the -population.So is worth for investigation,i'm sure the elvenar team will send the dates to developers,maybe if more players will involve to tell us if they meet the same thing will be usefull.

DeletedUser

Ok,excuse for double post,but i investigate a little and indeed is and error of delay,today i construct 3 scrolls manofactories and everrything was ok,after the building finish to construc the -population appear to me:
SWIOWg1nfhV2B2ZOAjon.jpg

Practic my manufactorie eat more populationa after they are finished to construct...in my case i think are 8 for each one,i was having 22 free population after i set 3 scroll manufactories,now -2 :)(I dont know how much eat for some other type of buildings,is the eror persist i will be back with new info)
I hope this information is usefull for developers.

DeletedUser3

Thanks folks! We haven't been able to reproduce this one so far, so I'll set it to 'Cannot Reproduce' for now :)

If anyone can add any information as to exactly when this issue is occurring, please do so :)