• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

need

QnAthena

Dreamer
many people say balance but on the other hand can't divide, what I need to say now is how to balance T1, T2, T3 if the increase complex is more dominant, I only need T1=4, T2=4 and T3=4 it's more than enough for daily needs than and what's the meaning if it's more, then I don't understand with the player level only more value settlement

rock stream

Scholar
To be perfectly clear...huh?
You are in chapter 11 and your boosts are steel, scrolls and dust.
You have started making seeds and in the next chapter you start making sentient goods. You will find that you cannot maintain 4 manufactures of basic goods while adding seed and sentient goods production.
I'm currently running T1 - 3, T2 - 3 and just added back for a little while 1- T3. My other 6 manufactures are for sentient goods and I have about 10 doo hickies producing seeds. Because of guest races space requirements I will be running T1- 2, T2 -2 and T3 between 0 and 1.
Just a side note, you have an excellent city layout. You should dispatch your plank manufacture as it is not a boosted good of yours.

SkyRider99

Mentor
Plank will be steel boosted's Tree Gum in chap 12.
Well spotted! Ha! Ha!
1647416001198.png

SkyRider99

Mentor
You will find that you cannot maintain 4 manufactures of basic goods while adding seed and sentient goods production.
Yourself and @QnAthena may come to this conclusion. For comparison, I kept 6 x planks, 5 x scrolls, and 5 x dust. It is a constant battle to maintain seeds and unurium, but that isn't the fault of my manufactories.

I have 1 x marble, 2 x silk, and 2 x gems for my sentient goods. These are just right for what I need. I could sell one each of the silk and gems, since they are there for when I need a boost to depleted sentient goods, are are usually just producing standard goods at a low rate.

Also, 1 x steel and 1 x crystal keep my ascended goods at the right level, most of the time. Unurium costs right now are the limiting factor.

Having goods surplus allows me to take FS trades quickly, and to offer an occasional 'special deal' where appropriate.

There are many ways to play the game :cool:

Alcaro

Necromancer
I have 7 Steel, 5 Scrolls and 3 Dust and 2 for each Sentient and 2 for each Ascended. It's all about your playing style and your needs. Lately I started to cater a lot in tournaments, that's why I have so many Standard goods manufactories.