• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Need to allow accumulation of rewards for FA tasks/quests.

SkyRider99

Mentor
I do not approach FAs in any serious manner. But our FS likes to participate for the camraderie it generates.
However, I find it particularly irritating that I have to stop at every task completion to collect an individual badge even though I may have more tasks completed than is being asked for.
That is, when I have an excess of tasks completed, the FA only rewards me with one iteration. If I've collected four enchantments for example, why can't I get two badges at once?
Or is this part of the sadistic nature of FAs?
FAs should allow for stacking of rewards so that any excess that has been collected can count towards the next badge.

Pauly7

Magus
I agree 100%. Whilst the badge collection in FAs is now much better than it used to be, it could still be lots better. It should work like their old crafting challenges used to work. I should be able to swipe collect 100 manu productions and then 50 statue badges appear in my inventory. It should also award you an Arcane Residue for every 9 vision vapour you have collected, rather than this weird system where you could end up needing double the amount to collect a badge.

Gargon667

Mentor
I guess this has been asked for as long as I can remember. But yes it would be lovely! I would have saved up all those artifact conversions for the FA :) Each recipe would generate nearly 4 VV badges. :)