• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Need Solar Training Grounds Information

syvreta

Dreamer
I cannot find very much about this building. I collected five of them and they are really helpful with the constant supply of orcs to supplement the armouries; orc warriors and strategists. However, I am looking in Chapter 9 for the upgrade research and cannot seem to find the research tab. Is is that I only have to be in Chapter nine for them to be available for upgrade?

m4rt1n

Adept
Solar Training Grounds is an event prize so can only be upgraded using Royal Restoration, available in the weekly tournament end prize, by crafting in the magic academy using blueprints also only available in the tournament end prize or occasionally given out in the chapter storyline quests, each chapter upgrade for this building will require 10 RR spells.

You can only upgrade such buildings to the chapter level you are currently in, and you don't officially start a new chapter until you complete the first research of that chapter.

More info on the building on this 3rd party website https://www.elvenarchitect.com/buildings/details/a_evt_august_xxii_solar_training_grounds/

syvreta

Dreamer
Solar Training Grounds is an event prize so can only be upgraded using Royal Restoration, available in the weekly tournament end prize, by crafting in the magic academy using blueprints also only available in the tournament end prize or occasionally given out in the chapter storyline quests, each chapter upgrade for this building will require 10 RR spells.

You can only upgrade such buildings to the chapter level you are currently in, and you don't officially start a new chapter until you complete the first research of that chapter.

More info on the building on this 3rd party website https://www.elvenarchitect.com/buildings/details/a_evt_august_xxii_solar_training_grounds/
I understand that I need chapter 9, and that I need the necessary costs (the RR which I have (no bp's needed)) but what I am asking is where in Chapter 9 can I actually research it? Is it that I simply need to be IN the new Chapter (understanding that I have to actually have completed a research to be in the chapter). So that any building that does not have a dedicated research tab/icon in the chapter as indicated, like the Ursa Totem, simply means translating into the relevant chapter?

SkyRider99

Mentor
After entering new Research Chapters I believe that you become eligible to apply further upgrades, using the same processes described above. :cool: