• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Naturally Amazing

Hekata

Artisan

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
So I got 19 daily prizes, that's roughly average for me. Of course the additional prizes made it sweeter too. I also got 8 artifacts and that's quite surprising considering that I used reshuffle a lot. So overall, I'm quite happy with this event. :)

Susie49

Soothsayer
On the subject of evolving buildings, am I the only player who did not realise that when you resummon a fully evolved building (after storing it to make temporary space) you lose all your evolutions?

BlueBlou

Illusionist
On the subject of evolving buildings, am I the only player who did not realise that when you resummon a fully evolved building (after storing it to make temporary space) you lose all your evolutions?
Be careful that you call back the level 10 version and not the level 1 second base you might have. If you search by name of the building on app, it is easy to spot. Not so easy if you flip through all the buildings one by one as they might not be next to one another.

Laurelin

Sorcerer
If you search by name of the building on app, it is easy to spot. Not so easy if you flip through all the buildings one by one as they might not be next to one another.
Yes - this. I was amazed [and annoyed] to learn, recently, that a useful, searchable Inventory system (as requested by so many players for so many years) has been implemented in the mobile client but NOT the desktop client... and without a word in any Release Note(s), as far as I can tell.

SkyRider99

Mentor
Yes - this. I was amazed [and annoyed] to learn, recently, that a useful, searchable Inventory system (as requested by so many players for so many years) has been implemented in the mobile client but NOT the desktop client... and without a word in any Release Note(s), as far as I can tell.
Yet another flogging for we poor desktop/browser players. :)

I will never use the mobile app. I need to sit upright and look at a decent sized screen. Each to their own I guess.

Sir Derf

Adept
Just to point out, the mobile game is free to download and play; you don't have to buy it. You're still free to not use it, should you wish.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Just to point out, the mobile game is free to download and play; you don't have to buy it. You're still free to not use it, should you wish.

Sorry, I forgot that you need special explanation. Of course, the game is for free as we all know, the device that runs the game is not.

Laurelin

Sorcerer
Sorry, I forgot that you need special explanation. Of course, the game is for free as we all know, the device that runs the game is not.
Just for fun : I'm one of the few people I know whose first new [i.e. not inherited from someone else or bought second-hand] 'smart' phone (side note : now there's a misnomer - or even an oxymoron?) WAS literally free - as in given to me for free by EE - because I kept using my old button-y Blackberry for so long that by the time EE's attempts to get me to 'upgrade' to the latest, greatest, device had reached fever pitch, my SIM card was too old, and too big, to fit into any phone they sold... so they gave me a handset for nothing, just to stop me from saying farewell to them!

And OK, my handset was - and still is - the most basic type they had available (a 2016 Samsung J3s6 model, which at that time they were selling for £110, if anyone cares), but hey, it worked then, and it still works now... although as for being able even to fit Elvenar onto its hard drive, let alone actually run the software : er, no.

In any case, most mobile games, to me, aren't really 'games' at all - 'pastimes' is probably a better term? - since I'm an old-fashioned PC person (with an Olde Worlde Win 7 PC, too), but anyway... I just thought I'd take this chance to affirm my long-standing Tech Dinosaur credentials...! :D

Pauly7

Magus
I use both platforms, but by contrast to some others, my mobile device has a big screen and runs the game much more quickly and smoothly than the PC.