• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Naturally Amazing

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the Naturally Amazing Event.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Jackluyt

Shaman
All the event information is available here:
This document does not require any special program to open and copy from it, and you are welcome to share it with your friends and fellowship.
Note that there may be differences in the Live Version, compared to the one we saw in Beta, on which these notes are based.

279730410_10220894265967046_7827515373117317073_n.jpg

Last edited:

kimkimkim

Summoner
Just curious as to why there is no timer in the city showing when the event is suppose to start......I would have thought it would be there at the same time as the announcement?

Almondum

Spellcaster
Hello folks,

I believe my brain is failing me. Why the evolving building seems subpar with the ones from previous events in terms of stats? My cities: fairies and wood elves. The building is only good in the late chapters?

Apologies for the basic question, I just feel I am missing something.

Regarding the board thing, it's something new for me, so far looks very interesting!
I wonder if I get lucky to get my building to stage 10 hehe. My T. Phoenix got stuck at 9 :/

Thanks and have fun!
Almond

Sigyn

Spellcaster
Ew, shuffleboard event. Ew.
These are the absolute best.....more prizes and easier to get your event building fully evolved.......it's the horrible misty/sandy ones that are the worst!

Almondum

Spellcaster
These are the absolute best.....more prizes and easier to get your event building fully evolved.......it's the horrible misty/sandy ones that are the worst!

Could you share how? This is my first board event. I used to accumulate currency and open chests on the day of the reward I desired.
Now I don't know if I can do this and I don't know the "strategy" focused on flower gains.

Have fun,
Almond

Giraffi

Enchanter
Before you shuffle, check if there are any 3x or 4x bulb rewards. The best for me is when I can spot their place with the magnifying glass and use the 2x on it afterwards. Obviously not something that can happen often, but nice when it does.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Shuffleboard is my favourite then the exploration thingy and then chests. I like to use some skills to get what I want, relying just on luck to get prizes is a bit boring and can be frustrating.

Almondum

Spellcaster
Before you shuffle, check if there are any 3x or 4x bulb rewards. The best for me is when I can spot their place with the magnifying glass and use the 2x on it afterwards. Obviously not something that can happen often, but nice when it does.

Thank you for the tip! I will do my best

Shuffleboard is my favourite then the exploration thingy and then chests. I like to use some skills to get what I want, relying just on luck to get prizes is a bit boring and can be frustrating.

I feel that this event has a hidden "maths knowledge" requirement. I am rusty in maths :/, but it is fun nonetheless. I like that it's something different from the usual chests, although a bit harder for me.

Killiak

Artisan

A whole lot of prizes I do not need and do not want, and dailies are much harder to get. Not to mention that if you also want enough artifacts, you had best not reshuffle often, meaning you are forced to clear the board a lot.

Hate it with a passion.

Sir Derf

Adept
I feel that this event has a hidden "maths knowledge" requirement. I am rusty in maths :/, but it is fun nonetheless. I like that it's something different from the usual chests, although a bit harder for me.
They all have hidden 'maths knowledge'... Not really *required*, but to optimize your play, it helps to understand the maths involved

Ramases

Adventurer
Considering the amount of time it takes to scout a province or wait for the next tournament I think asking for 16 relics in a single quest is slightly excessive.

Sir Derf

Adept
22? day event
75 Quests, of which 20 are time-locked at the end

How long should quests take? How many should take a long time?

Constructively, Magic Academy has some five-at-a-pop recipes... Scouting, that's 2 Provinces...