• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Mystical Object in MA and candies

John of Enar

Adventurer
Candies were added to MO in the MA. Percentages were dropped on 500 diamonds and the other lucrative awards. Was waiting for the right object cast - only needed 5 points, decided to wait for the right object and then - change ... rug pulled out from underneath without advance knowledge of the pending change that was about to take place with the addition of candies. Ugh ...

Julian

Sorcerer
That always happens during events. If you really want the greater % chance of diamonds and don't want candies, don't open the mystery chest until after the event. You can carry on crafting. It will record how many points you have accrued beyond the 100 mark.

DeletedUser8409

That always happens during events. If you really want the greater % chance of diamonds and don't want candies, don't open the mystery chest until after the event. You can carry on crafting. It will record how many points you have accrued beyond the 100 mark.
Does that still work if you've eg then accrued a few full chests, can you open a few full chests in a row or is there an eventual cap?

FieryArien

Necromancer
Does that still work if you've eg then accrued a few full chests, can you open a few full chests in a row or is there an eventual cap?
Short version: You open chests in a row, I haven’t even heard about any cap.
Long version: I personally did it - I mean ignoring the full chest and keep on crafting. It was the bears event, I think, and when it was finished, and when the event currency was finally gone from the rewards, I opened 5 mystery chests in the row. So if there even is a cap, it’s at least 5 chests (but I don’t believe there is a cap).

DeletedUser9340

Candies were added to MO in the MA. Percentages were dropped on 500 diamonds and the other lucrative awards. Was waiting for the right object cast - only needed 5 points, decided to wait for the right object and then - change ... rug pulled out from underneath without advance knowledge of the pending change that was about to take place with the addition of candies. Ugh ...
IF you don't want candies,just simply don't open the mystery chest(I do for candies :D) and you can keep crafting.Don't worry about losing your points.It will be counted even it looks like it's filled(the bar containing points)

DeletedUser9340

You can open 10 chests in a row if you save and want your moment :D