• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

City Mystical Object buildings

Hekata

Artisan
I have noticed that most of the buildings in the Mystical Object are winter versions: Glitter Father Tree, Snowy Charming tree, Winter Lampions...
Could we have the spring/summer version for a while instead? Not everyone likes the winter buildings, they usually clash a lot with most other buildings. I'd particularly like to see the actual Father Tree as a prize in the MO, it's a very nice "building" and it's been a while since we had the chance to get it during an event.

Pauly7

Magus
I'm not sure whether Inno decided that most of the buildings in the crafting menu (including the mystical object) were going to be winter ones or whether they just loaded it up that way and couldn't be bothered to change the selection ever since.

I agree, for sure, as I won't ever build a winter building.

Hekata

Artisan
I'd rather not have any buildings in the MO, but if they are to stay some variety would be nice.
I agree but they probably want to have some kind of filler prize in the MO and I prefer it to be a nice building than a 25% PP.

Hekata

Artisan
I'm not sure whether Inno decided that most of the buildings in the crafting menu (including the mystical object) were going to be winter ones or whether they just loaded it up that way and couldn't be bothered to change the selection ever since.

They probably though they will be updating it to match the seasons and forgot.

I am pretty sure I saw a Winter pond and a Fishing spot in the lower right corner of your city :p

Pauly7

Magus
I am pretty sure I saw a Winter pond and a Fishing spot in the lower right corner of your city :p
Good eyes! Yes in fact I have 3 Winter Ponds. Almost another of my rules broken. The only reason I picked these two (and they're the only two that I've built from both the last two Winter events) is that they don't look too wintry. There's a small amount of snow/frost if you look hard, but not enough so that it makes it out of keeping with the rest of my city - in my opinion. I'm happy for the Winter Ponds to be little space fillers as they just work as a bit of a different looking kind of tree decoration.

CrazyWizard

Shaman

It has been updated / changed once I think it was when they changed the petfood drops, but I am not certain. the only thing I am certain about is that it happened once.

Pauly7

Magus
Yeah they did remove some of the recipes one time and at the same time they changed the costs of a bunch of other things. I think they left most of those winter cultural buildings where they are though.

DeletedUser9591

I would rather see all those cultural buildings removed from MO or replaced with Wishing Well :)

With the amount of events we get, it does not make any sense to place any of those won in MO. When I get a building from MO, I just think that I got nothing.... The space in the city is limited.

Pauly7

Magus
With the amount of events we get, it does not make any sense to place any of those won in MO. When I get a building from MO, I just think that I got nothing.... The space in the city is limited.
The Windmill of Evil is the exception for me. I have one in my city so I'm often hoping for this to appear in the MO so I can upgrade it without using RRs.

DeletedUser9591

The Windmill of Evil is the exception for me. I have one in my city so I'm often hoping for this to appear in the MO so I can upgrade it without using RRs.

I would rather see Windmill of Evil in crafting menu, for example, instead of Lava Codex or one of the useless Evolving Buildings (like Mermaids Paradise).
Another useful thing would be if we could select few recipes to craft (like Enchantments which are created one after another). If player sees few options they like, they could choose few at once (then higher value time booster could be used or everything left for a longer time - not every player can look at every 6hrs round; not every round in usefull).

AstralSoul

Illusionist
I think we all have random junk that only comes out during town re-assembly... hidden behind and forgotten haha. I recall re-arranging for orcs, where I moved all the AW too and found a level II unicorn haha.

I do have a Windmill of Evil in my book, got it the first time, if I got a more recent one, I would place it back, but it is only chapter V, and I got it in chapter II, so not worth to keep leveling it up, when I might get another one from a chest.