• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Mystic Elves Recruiting

DeletedUser5201

The Mystic Elves are currently looking for 1 new member with boosted goods of steel, scrolls and elixir. If you are looking to become a member of this FS we need you to be an active team member willing to vist other members at least 3 x's per week minimum requirement , participate in tournaments to help with team building, if you will be away on holiday or absent please inform archmage/team as inactivity of more than 2 weeks without notification will result in termination and post fair trades of 2 - 3 stars only.
Every member of this FS is considered a valuable asset as we work toward common goals in a non-competitive fashion where having fun is not a an option!!!
Please apply if interested.

Thanks

atka

DeletedUser5230

The Mystic Elves are currently looking for 1 new member with boosted goods of steel, scrolls and elixir. If you are looking to become a member of this FS we need you to be an active team member willing to vist other members at least 3 x's per week minimum requirement , participate in tournaments to help with team building, if you will be away on holiday or absent please inform archmage/team as inactivity of more than 2 weeks without notification will result in termination and post fair trades of 2 - 3 stars only.
Every member of this FS is considered a valuable asset as we work toward common goals in a non-competitive fashion where having fun is not a an option!!!
Please apply if interested.

Thanks

atka

Hi there, Although not a high level player I'm really keen to join a fellowship where members like participating in the tourneys and hopefully contribute towards the adventures. My boosted relics are steel, crystal + elixir. I play + visit daily + always offer fair trades. Not sure if there's anything else you'll want to know - Orelinde Elensar (aka Lee)