• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Mystal object gives out event currency after end of event

DeletedUser5093

crafting event bug.png

Event currency is still an option in the mystical object in crafting, even though the event has finished. Someone has also reported that they collected their mystical object and did indeed get event currency, so it's not just a text issue, and it's being experienced by multiple people. Not sure if it's relevant, but we both completed our mystical object before the end of the event.

So, I didn't want to receive candies during the event from Crafting rewards, so while I've been crafting throughout the event, I held off on collecting the reward from accrued Vision Vapor. Now that the event was done, I started to collect.

However, the 150 Candy reward was still being listed in the prize list. I clicked anyway, assuming the game would intelligently sort it out.

On my third collection, I was informed that I had won 150 Event Currency. With no graphic image. And no event to spend it in.

Is this the kind of thing to contact support about?

I have held off on collecting the rest of my rewards.