• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

My side Bar is feeling EMPTY!!!

DeletedUser2693

It's funny, to me, that the Halloween Challenge only lasted 12 or so days,
but for me to complete the quest (& all of its tasks) it was very challenging.
(I wanted to complete one Chapter & collect the rewards in the next Chapter)

The delay with the Crystal Tourney set me back, but none-the-less, I DID complete MY Goal.

Now my side bar feels NAKED !!!
(It's surprising that having a 12 day quest/challenge, on the side bar, felt like it was there forever...)

So I am busying myself with upgrading & moving things about.
But I am "longing" for more....

Can anyone who has been around for a Year or more,
tell me if there have been any quests for Halloween or Christmas in the past?
(I do understand this game is based in Germany, so "probably" Thanksgiving isn't recognized.)

P.S. I am in Australia but Halloween & Thanksgiving have been recognized in my past games, although not something we are into, here in Australia)

Maybe someone on Beta, can share some news of some side quest in testing?

I feel naked & want to put my "Challenge Gear" on again....

DeletedUser2114

These events are actually new to the game. The first event was if I remember correctly was about early July. I suspect this was a test run for the 2nd event, the Summer Solstice event, so to answer the original posters question there hasn't been a Christmas one yet. We await in anticipation :-D

DeletedUser17

ThunderingDarklord is right - there have only been 4 events so far on Elvenar - the first was 'The Contest' around July time, the second was the Summer Solstice event, third was Wonky Walters, which sadly I missed here on International, and the latest was the Halloween event. Like Synergy Blaize I too feel that my sidebar is looking distinctly empty right now, and sincerely hope there will be another event before too long :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
We have had our first events this year, which have included additional questlines. You can expect more in the future - but we'll keep it a surprise when exactly. ;)