• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

My Own Personal Thank You....

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
To My Wonderful Forum Fiends,

I just wanted to let you all know how much I appreciate everyone of you!

Thank you for your Support, and your Commitment to our Wonderful Forum

I wish all you all a Happy New Year wherever you are, whatever you are doing and hope that 2023 is an absolute BELTER!!

Kind Regards and Many MANY Hugs!!

Herodite :D

Sir Derf

Adept
Decaying Coins and Supplies, you say? Hold my Elvenade...

Decaying Population and Culture (Decaying Buildings), requiring periodic reupgrade to regain stats to full value for the Chapter. :cool:

OldHag

Necromancer
I haven't been able to log onto the forums for a while, but thank you @Herodite and the same back at ya.
Happy New Year to you and to everyone on the forums. :)

Laurelin

Sorcerer
@ThornRex : If you're replying to the Mod(s)? As far as I know, they don't usually use their player IDs to post here (and nor do some others here).

Laurelin

Sorcerer
Ahaha I was thinking these days?!), looking at that City Score! I'm not on Winy, so I can't see whether it's a Blue City or a social club for bored Armouries, but either way, I'd assume a bit of cash invested in THAT major metropolis! :D

PS : No aspersions cast upon anyone who wants to spend money on their hobbies, of course. Just marvelling at ANYONE Ranking up that high!

@JollyElf : ETA (missed your post, above) Yes, agreed! And with that many AW levels & Expansions, I'm especially impressed by the Tourney score.

Last edited by a moderator: