• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

My FS disbanded :((

BlueSoul

Seeker
We are a tandem pair - BlueSoul & BlueHeart both in the final chapter in W but just finished Orcs in A. Our AM just disbanded our 'going nowhere' FS - so we are free agents :) geared up for the FA with nowhere to play. Daily players RL permitting, Aussies, looking for a FS that participates as a team in all aspects of the game, has a nice group of active players, not too pushy but not too lazy.

DeletedUser8154

Sounds like you would both fit into Feral Felines Haven. We have friendly chat, occasionally go for 10 chests but not pushy. I have sent you invitations :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Elvinears has 3 spots, message me and join in the adventure tournament (10 chests weekly) and spire rewards. No pressure and we have several Auzzie players already. :)

Message myself or Mirrielle our Auzzie Mage to join before the adventure starts as I'm UK and off to bed soon. :)

M3rLiN

Dreamer
Which server are you on? I have EN1 EN2 EN3 and Beta all have space

DeletedUser9300

you could join us in HUNTERS HAUNT we are very friendly bunch

BlueSoul

Seeker
We are a tandem pair - BlueSoul & BlueHeart both in the final chapter in W but just finished Orcs in A. Our AM just disbanded our 'going nowhere' FS - so we are free agents :) geared up for the FA with nowhere to play. Daily players RL permitting, Aussies, looking for a FS that participates as a team in all aspects of the game, has a nice group of active players, not too pushy but not too lazy.
Thankyou all, we have a new home

DeletedUser8160

Hello BlueSoul & BlueHeart, if you have not already joined a fellowship and would like to join before the fellowship adventure starts today, The Flower-Elves would be happy to welcome you both. It is a fairly easy going fellowship and have helped out with members like yourselves in the past.

Best regards

ElvenZorkan
Archmage