• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered My Friend is not appearing in listings.

DeletedUser7101

My Friend who joined as Yellowknife and is completely new to this game would like to join the Fellowship that I am in, which is recruiting. I have looked for her in the rankings to send her an invitation but it says player not found. What am I doing wrong please.

DeletedUser5976

Are you sure your friend has joined the same world as you are in?

DeletedUser3097

My Friend who joined as Yellowknife and is completely new to this game would like to join the Fellowship that I am in, which is recruiting. I have looked for her in the rankings to send her an invitation but it says player not found. What am I doing wrong please.
There are 3 different worlds on this International server but there are also different servers for different parts of the world.

I believe you and your Fellowship are in Winyandor, EN Server so if you give your friend this link, she can be sure to join you:

https://en2.elvenar.com/game

This will work if she joins on a PC.

If she joins Elvenar using the app, it will be different and she will need to select the following market:

app for server.jpg