• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Muzzling Players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1683

The term "freedom of expression" does not remove the rights of other free individuals to express themselves in opposition to your comments. Under 'freedom of expression' they have the right to tell you you are wrong, point out your inaccuracies, and, indeed, to call you all sorts of unpleasant names. The rules prevent the more extreme responses from occurring. Be thankful that they are protecting you in your misguided approach to 'rights'.

The image you are using for your avatar is in breach of copyright and is theft of intellectual property.

DeletedUser219

Not as such.
While you have the right to hold opinions, even if those opinions are contrary to common sense or common usage or even in opposition to the law, you do not have the right to force others to agree with you nor even to admit that your opinions are valid. There should come a point when an intelligent individual must come to a realisation that either his opinion or his methodology is incorrect.
In short words: that horse is dead.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A thousand words haven't established that the Magic Academy is here to stay. Perhaps a picture will help some folks grasp the concept.

Beating a dead horse.jpg

The forum moderators absolutely have my permission to LOCK all of threads about this dead horse, and the exiguous threads about freedom of speech. At this rate I'm going to replenish my supplies of spite and invective.

DeletedUser1683

A thousand words haven't established that the Magic Academy is here to stay. Perhaps a picture will help some folks grasp the concept.

View attachment 1428

The forum moderators absolutely have my permission to LOCK all of threads about this dead horse, and the exiguous threads about freedom of speech. At this rate I'm going to replenish my supplies of spite and invective.

It will come as quite a suprise to them that they need your permission. You will need to point this out in no uncertain terms!

If you had a brain, you would see that two threads are locked already. Ohhh, you must have told the mods to do it!

Not as such.
While you have the right to hold opinions, even if those opinions are contrary to common sense or common usage or even in opposition to the law, you do not have the right to force others to agree with you nor even to admit that your opinions are valid. There should come a point when an intelligent individual must come to a realisation that either his opinion or his methodology is incorrect.
In short words: that horse is dead.

There is not one single thing in what you have said that constitutes a reply to this conversation. If the horse is dead, why are YOU flogging it?

Edited by: Amy Steele 2016-05-26
Reason: Merged consecutive posts

DeletedUser3

Dear all,

Since the question in the original post was answered fully and the thread has veered off-topic I am now locking this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.