• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Mute Button

DeletedUser8454

Is it possible to mute a person who belongs in the same fellowship as you? I have a friend who has asked me this question because he (or she) types large volumes of nonsense in the chat window of that FS but often gets no responses. So I'm wondering, I mean, my friend is wondering if they have been muted?

My friend, who I shall refer to as Cutedear, is curious to know :)

Thanks in advance, Cooteweir :)

Julian

Sorcerer
No, there's no way to mute them. A polite request, possibly through a private mail, is what I'd suggest. If you're higher ranked than them you could discipline them or ultimately kick them out of the fellowship.

QFol2

Conjurer
I suspect your friend might get a better response in a more sociable fellowship, but the ones that respond to large amounts of nonsense won't be easy to find ;-) But not possible to mute someone in chat so I don't think your friend needs to worry about that. Some fellowships just aren't chatty.

Deleted User - 1634960

Our players come from all over the world. It is possible that there is simply no-one else online, or those online are just not going to respond to nonsense. ;)

Timneh

Artisan
Why does your friend type lots of nonsense ? If they were to try typing sensible things they might find some people would answer them.