• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Multiple Worlds - advantages?

SkyRider99

Mentor
I have one city in Arendyll. Are there any advantages if I start another city or two in another world?

Between my current large city and the FS duties, I am hesitant to take more time and effort if the advantages aren't substantial. :)

SmillaJaspersen

Alchemist
@SkyRider99 Hi, my last experience is that starting two other cities I got 100 diamonds each that I used in my primary city.
Then I totally forgot about them, bcause it is like a spiral, you want (I want) that also the other 2 cities will grow, they will need time, diamonds and effort. I am in notsoever position to give advice, just sharing my experience. Having 3 cities doesn't worth it, because you loose time, while is better be focused on the (unique) city. My 2 cents.

SmillaJaspersen

Alchemist
@SkyRider99 I would like to add that the only advantage from having 3 cities is to fight the boring coming from a lockdown, again imho.
Maybe start a city in the Beta World will bring you some advantages, because of its nature to be a tester, you will know in advance and not per second hand about any new feature.

Last edited:

kimkimkim

Summoner
@SkyRider99 .... advantages - more diamonds and more help to more people...

I have 2 cities:
city 1 is my main where I am creeping into chapter 19, I am also the Archmage of a fellowship....this city is my main priority, however.....
city 2 is my laid back kind of putter city, built it to chapter 17 and stopped, now focus on tourneys, spire and FA's along with trading and neighbor help to my fellows for the fellowship I am in

I do not see time as an issue for me as I decided to go to a laid back approach for my 2nd city.......and no, I will not build a 3rd city, now that seems much to me

SmillaJaspersen

Alchemist
I started the other two cities only to get the diamonds for the negotiation at the spire.
I wish it could be possible to delete the cities I am not playing with, but it is like to ask Zuckenberg to delete accounts on his facebook.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
I have one city in Arendyll. Are there any advantages if I start another city or two in another world?

Between my current large city and the FS duties, I am hesitant to take more time and effort if the advantages aren't substantial. :)

I used to play multiple cities but it became a job and needed commitment when I was part of an FS. Now when I play just one city I do less mistakes, collect more and my strategy is much better. There's always things that can be improved. Personally, I won't start a second city again. If I get bored, I'll just start from scratch again :D

Pauly7

Magus
Other than diamonds it could also be useful to try a different playing style, or maybe to play as an elf/human (whichever one you have not tried).

Alcaro

Necromancer
I started the other two cities only to get the diamonds for the negotiation at the spire.
I wish it could be possible to delete the cities I am not playing with, but it is like to ask Zuckenberg to delete accounts on his facebook.
Send a ticket to Support, they are able to delete one or more cities belonging to the same account and letting you keep only the one you want.