• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Multiple villages.

DeletedUser

Reading through the game rules it was unclear to me whether I am allowed to have more than one village in the same world. I'm enjoying the game but would like to start again to eliminate some of the mistakes I made thus far. However I do not want to wipe out the progress I have made on my original village having spent several bought diamonds on it.
I also play FOE which clearly states only 1 village per world...but as far as I can tell we have only one world available at the moment.

Please could someone clarify this.

Thanks in advance

Krysis

DeletedUser10

Elvenar is an exception to the rules of games like FoE.
Players are allowed to have more than 1 city per world on Elvenar. This was originally intended so players could enjoy playing both races.

DeletedUser

Just a quick question here, how do you set up a second village?

Deleted User - 13667

There is the new option available now: Play in the 2nd world.

DeletedUser772

I found the answer to this query a bit ambiguous .. although I do welcome the ability to have more than one village

so 2 villages are allowed on each world ? .. one for each race (elves & humans)

or can there be more

apologies if this opens up a pandoras box but I do like to keep to the game rules

DeletedUser780

How do I create more than one account with only one email address?

Deleted User - 50840

How do I create more than one account with only one email address?
You can't. You can, however, play on both worlds on this server with your current account. One elves and the other humans if you want. If you do want to play with a different account then you will have to create a new email account.

DeletedUser780

Thank you! I thought that was the case, but thought I would check with you guys :)

DeletedUser

Making another account is lame at best. IF the first account was enjoyable and the game was well designed why would players need to make more than one account? Weird.

DeletedUser

Making another account is lame at best. IF the first account was enjoyable and the game was well designed why would players need to make more than one account? Weird.
Only if they wanted to play on the same world, maybe the same race to try to change how they did things first time round or as the other race to the first one.

DeletedUser

People will want the option to play as both races even if the game was designed to appeal to all play styles. As it is, people make extra accounts because there's too little to do on just one I believe, especially now they removed the only interesting RQ :D I do believe that multi accounts on games such as this should be limited to 2 per server to prevent possible abuse though.

DeletedUser

I really see being able to create multiple Identities on the same world leading to massive problems and being abused. Just like the repeatable quests should have never been allowed. I know of quite a few players who have set themselves up with fake identities and they push one account for their own betterment. If all fake accounts/multi accounts were banned like they should be then Pusher accounts would rarely exist. Tribal wars does not allow multiple accounts and helping one account through pushing. But guess this is different. IF player want to play a different race then it is quite simple, go to a different server or world.

This allowing multi-accounting open to a HUGE amount of abuse...

DeletedUser780

I'm new to on-line gaming, and was asking the question regarding multiple villages because I am playing the same race in both worlds. I made this decision to try and improve my game technique as I had made quite a few mistakes on my first village. I only wanted to know if there was a way that I could play as the other race! Not everyone wants to cheat.

DeletedUser277

Hi Lilara2479,
As nobody else has answered yet, I will simply say that my understanding is that, at the present time, it is perfectly ok to have more than one account in each of the game worlds.

This may change in the future of course, although that would be a little harsh if such players were forced to chose between their cities to only keep one :eek: but for now it is ok. The developers are encouraging people to try both races so if this is your intention, my advice would be to go for it! :)

DeletedUser780

Hi Prendyo

Thanks for your reply - I may well do after the New Year. :)