• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Battle Multiple Training Queues

DeletedUser1974

Separate Training for Barracks/Training/Mercenary:

[Have you checked for similar ideas?]: Yes

[Details]: There should be a separate training queue for each of the Barracks/Mercenary Camp and Training Grounds

[Reasons for Implementing]: Current system of 1 queue for 3 buildings in unreasonable. Takes too long to train troops during tournaments.

[Balance]: It will allow for faster troop building so players may elect to actually use the battle system instead of catering.

[Visual Aids]: None

DeletedUser441

Hope your supplies can cope with your suggestion. You'd need a lot more :eek: ;)

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
I agree on the poor training speed : I'm on the top speed with 4 armouries for the lengh of training queues and not far from the top with My barracks for the training speed, I've +8% speed bonus with my Needles of the Tempest and I'm still finishing with less troops at the end of a tourney than how many I started it with, needing the "peace days" to just recover how many I had, unable to raise them to have some for the provinces...

I think the training speed itself should be increased though...