• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered multiple cities

• Thread starter DeletedUser5460
  • Start date

DeletedUser5460

Hi, I checked in the game rules but could not find anything on if you can have more than one city in the same world. Not that i want to, i am still learning to play the game but if we are allowed then Maybe down the road i might want to (IF allowed). Usually players are only allowed one city in these type of games but this partial quote in the rules is the only reference to multiple accounts (or cities) i can find but suggests that maybe it is allowed so it got me curious "even if involved accounts do not belong to the same player."

cwgiii

Shaman
Thanks Lizzie.

I think I saw an Inno TV episode very early on that indicated this was initially conceived (at least in part) with the idea that folks might like to experience Human vs. Elvish cities.

DeletedUser5460

Thats interesting, i guess it would hardly be worth trading between the 2 cities anyway with the trader fee but if i ever get curious about the human cities (elfin now) at least i dont have to delete or abandon my present city. I have my hands full now learning and developing my city but i like this feature for later on :) . Thanks

cwgiii

Shaman
i guess it would hardly be worth trading between the 2 cities anyway with the trader fee but if i ever get curious about the human cities (elfin now)

The problem arises when those cities join the same fellowship. Trader fees are waved for fellows.

DeletedUser5460

Oh yes thats right, so just to be clear then, all is good with trading between 2 of your own cities within the same fellowship as long as the trades are at least a 1 star trade? or do they have to be 2 star trades?

cwgiii

Shaman
The specific thresholds remain unclear (as discussed ad nauseum in other threads). It seems that the devs and mods do not wish to tip their hands by revealing their investigative methods / tools / measures. The claim is that this would give an advantage to the folks that intentionally "cheat". As my mom would say, "if you have to ask, then you know it is probably over the edge".

Personally, I only have one city. But I stick with two star trades. Again, the "fairness" of this rating system has been discussed ad nauseum in other threads.

Be aware that Pushing can also involve KPs dumped into Ancient Wonders, as well as other behaviors.

DeletedUser5460

ok well actually i stick to 2 star as much as i can too and if i was to start a second city in the same fellowship i guess that would be the best policy, the game rates that a fair trade so couldnt be accused of pushing then right? Ancient wonders isnt even being thought of yet but thanks for the guidance, should i decide in the future to start another city, 2 star would be good policy standard, then the odd necessary 1 star trade would not be abusing the system. :)