• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Multiplayer in the Spire of Eternity

Timneh

Artisan
Eventually, they will bring another building to balance off the market, but they shouldn't touch the library, they will anger a lot of us haha

Making players angry or upsetting them is not something the devs seem to care about. I don't know if you were playing the game at the times when they nerfed the the bellspire/crystal lighthouse AWs or made changes to the wholesaler that made it worse and very expensive to use. There was a lot of anger at those changes and the devs did not seem to care at all.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
I heard of it, but nope. I started to play in the summer event, so I neither have that dreaded awesome lv10 bird. Only an egg lv1 in the book so it stops showing in the MA.

DeletedUser8409

so to get all rewards a fellowship needs to be max players and all players finish all 12 chest??
IS not a bit overkill Inno??
Something around 20 players to get all would be more logical
No, 25x63 points is not necessary.

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
My apologies if this has already been covered but can anyone advise the effect to the player moving and fellowship, if the player moves within the spire being open/scoring points

Pauly7

Magus
If you move during a Spire event you are still eligible for Spire rewards in your new FS, but I think that you personally start from scratch and you would only get the prizes related to the waypoints you manage to pass, if you join late in the game.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
If you move during a Spire event you are still eligible for Spire rewards in your new FS, but I think that you personally start from scratch and you would only get the prizes related to the waypoints you manage to pass, if you join late in the game.

That is true always, you only get the prizes on the waypoints that YOU and the FS collectively. If you do more waypoints, and your FS doesn't, you won't get the prizes. If the FS reached a waypoint you haven't, you neither get the prizes.

CrazyWizard

Shaman
move during a Spire event you are still eligible for Spire rewards in your new FS, but I think that you personally start from scratch and you would only get the prizes related to the waypoints you manage to pass, if you join late in the game.
I highly doubt this, you keep your personal progression, if you would not I would switch fellowships every day and keep doing the first level over and over and over every day instead of the entire tower. go random chests :p

You keep you progression in the tower and at the end the game just looks at where you and your fellowship are and then calculates the rewards based on that.

thanks for the info.

so does your old fellowship lose the points you made before you moved ?
No the old fellowship keeps the progress, and the new fellowship only gets the progress made in the new fellowship

Pauly7

Magus
I highly doubt this, you keep your personal progression, if you would not I would switch fellowships every day and keep doing the first level over and over and over every day instead of the entire tower. go random chests :p
I'm not certain whether I'm right, but I advised this of a new fellow in my FS and she didn't come back and say otherwise. I'm not commenting on which fellowship gets which points. Just on whether you are eligible for your new fellowship's rewards.

Maybe you could switch fellowships every day and get a lot of stage one prizes, but if you did that you would very quickly find yourself with no good fellowships to join.

DeletedUser501

Enchanter
Making players angry or upsetting them is not something the devs seem to care about. I don't know if you were playing the game at the times when they nerfed the the bellspire/crystal lighthouse AWs or made changes to the wholesaler that made it worse and very expensive to use. There was a lot of anger at those changes and the devs did not seem to care at all.
Sorry, im new to this topic and forum... but How the crystal lighthouse was before the nerf? What did this have? More boosted resources rewards per chest?

DeletedUser4149

multiplayer?
that's a joke kinda like callin' golf a team sport if you add players scores together.
if players could actually fight in the same battle, like each controlling 5 units in a 10 vs 10 battle, that'd be multiplayer.
i'm sure this comment is outta date by now. haven't played much lately.

Timneh

Artisan
Yes, and then it took them around 2 years (i think) to give the new NH system to browser players. It was the new NH system that made them nerf the lighthouse/bellspire in the first place.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
With hindsight it was way too powerful, but there was a lot of anger at the time when they nerfed it. Mostly because of how much KP people had already invested into that Wonder.

Yeah, I would have got mad too... Well, as long as they don't touch Needles nor BTG... (nor the Spire set, almost as powerful as AWs.)

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
the Spire set, almost as powerful as AWs
The Spire set is much more powerful than any other building in the game. Producing tier 2 goods with max. boosted manufactories is less than half as effective as production with endless scrolls / mana tree combos. And there is no limit about the amount of buildings to posess - truly endless Scrolls for everybody.
Silk and Crystal producers, consider reducing your production by 1/3, trade for the respective other good and produce your own Scrolls with the Spire set.
Scrolls producers, too bad for you, everybody produces their own Scrolls, nobody is going to trade with you, you will have to quit sooner or later.
So the Spire set is capable of ruining the game for one third of the players. I think that's extremely powerful.

DeletedUser9591

The Spire set is much more powerful than any other building in the game. Producing tier 2 goods with max. boosted manufactories is less than half as effective as production with endless scrolls / mana tree combos. And there is no limit about the amount of buildings to posess - truly endless Scrolls for everybody.
Silk and Crystal producers, consider reducing your production by 1/3, trade for the respective other good and produce your own Scrolls with the Spire set.
Scrolls producers, too bad for you, everybody produces their own Scrolls, nobody is going to trade with you, you will have to quit sooner or later.
So the Spire set is capable of ruining the game for one third of the players. I think that's extremely powerful.

I do not think that scrolls producers should quit :) they just need to diversify their manufacturing output a little bit differently, i.e. reduce number of t2 manufactories and build more t1 or t3 instead and put more cross-tier trades.