• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Multi-views to dismiss new item notices

Sir Derf

Adept
This has been occurring for as long as I can remember, and I have finally decided to ask for this to be fixed.

I research a tech. It unlocks multiple new buildings. I get a badge on the builder icon to let me know there are new items. I open the builder dialog and look at all the shiny new things I can build with their 'look at me' badges. I close the dialog. But, I still have the badge on the builder icon. I reopen the builder dialog, and while one or more buildings have been cleared of their badge, there are still buildings, which I have already looked at, that still say "hey, I'm new".

I think the same thing happens sometimes when I get a lot of new instants, that not all the "new item" tags are removed after the first time I look at them.

Can this please be looked into?

Thank you.

Timneh

Artisan
It happens when i get more than 1 new rune shard as well i.e at the end of tournaments.

Pauly7

Magus
I have always had the same problem. It isn't a top priority, but it sure would be nice if it was fixed.

Sir Derf

Adept
What gets me is when there are, like, four or five or more things flagged. You go in the first time, look at everything and leave, expecting them all to be cleared; but no, there's still something to look at. You go back in and see that only the first one is cleared, all the rest are still flagged. You think to yourself 'I'm gonna hafta flip through these things four more times." But, you look at all the rest, leave, and all the rest are cleared. Now, you think "Fhew! I lucked out."

But, if it can clear the remaining all at once, why couldn't it clear everything the first time?

DeletedUser3097

Thank you for highlighting this issue. It will be passed on for further investigation.