• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Multi Manu Select

cwgiii

Shaman
I really do love the functionality (on mobile and now on the browser version) to select all your workshops and set them for the same production. Could we also have this functionality for good manu's? 99% of the time, I want all of manus to produce for the same amount of time (produce the same good). On the rare occasion that I want a particular structure to make something different (like during an event), I could set the exceptions 1st, then use the multi-select to set the rest.

I could see this being good specific. That might be easiest for the devs to accomplish, would certainly be an improvement to what we currently have, and would be consistent with the workshop version of functionality. But (for those that have manus for non-boosted goods), I can also see this functionality run across ALL goods. Again, even with my Sentient level goods, I usually want my productions to be for the same time. So, the default for structures at the higher level goods, could be to produce that sentient level good for the time selected overall (3hr / 9hr). If a person chooses to set for 1 or 2 days (for their non-sentient goods), then the sentient goods would not have to be set with the "all set" functionality, and the player could set those productions separately.

Just a thought.

Julian

Sorcerer
The sentient goods issue could cause problems. But you could certainly have it that all factories of the same type do the same thing.

m4rt1n

Adept
The sentient goods issue could cause problems. But you could certainly have it that all factories of the same type do the same thing.

Yes, so for instance all steel will start the same, not all T1's.

Or like on the app, it feeds to the next manu of the same type now, not tier so this could work well.
The possibility with workshops is still there to individually set them so I'm sure something could be done to help those like me with carpel tunnel syndrome.