• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Mulberry Tree looking for a few players

The JoJo

Novice
Due to some sad personnal issues we have had a few members reluctantly leave our FS, we all are wishing for good outcomes for them!

So we are looking to replace members, we are a tight knit group, well gelled and jump to support one another, politeness, caring about the other person are important to us, we also enjoy a good chat and having fun in the game, making each other smile and laugh is paramount.

We do daily NH visits, take part in both the Tournament and Spire, achieving 10/11 chests and working our way towards Gold in the spire. Several KP Swap threads, using our perks carefully and we are doing well, check our stats in our FS Intro. We take part in events and FA's but no pressure on the FA's.

If you have any questions please ask, come find me in the game, or contact my AM HexeAlix or second in command bevvo if can't get me, failing that any mages etc

Prefer experienced players who have already established themselves but we also take beginners too as we have the experience to support and guide Newcomers as well.

We could currently accommodate a small group of players if interested but individual players are most welcome.

Hope to Hear from you

The JoJo