1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

Moving into the Woodelves Chapter

Discussion in 'Archive: Questions and Help' started by Elfini, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Elfini

Elfini Bard

Quick question, please, Guys.
    I have just moved into the Woodelves Chapter and I wondered, do I have to wait to be told I can sell my mushroom farms and Orc portal? Or can I just go ahead and do this?
    TIA

2. FieryArien

FieryArien Conjurer

According to Gems website, the quest says “have no more than 0 portals” and it’s declinable and it rewards only coins and supplies. So go ahead and get rid of Orcs. ;)

3. Elfini

Elfini Bard

Thank you, FieryArien!

4. Thagdal

Thagdal Enchanter

WAIT!!!....dont just sell em, put a small thermonuclear device under each mushroom farm and portal and give em a nice big fiery send off. and say good riddance to the most boring tedious chapter in Elvenar history..:mad::D

UlyssesBlue and Jackal2 like this.
  5. LadyHavva

LadyHavva Sorcerer

Lol I rather enjoyed the Orcs, I must say, but then I built a crapload of mushroom farms. The long production times were in fact easy. I found the 1h productions on Fairies worse.

yo momma love me likes this.
  6. yo momma love me

yo momma love me Scholar

i liked orcs too. i hated woodelves because the of the massive amount of space the portal needed and the fact that i couldn't reset my productions often enough during that chapter ( i had more limited internet access then). the long cycles in orcs were easy to set and forget. that let me worry more about fighting in tournaments, which i find more fum than collecting refined planks and marble.