• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Moving Fellowships during a Tournament

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
Can anyone advise please on the effect on a player that moves fellowship during a tournement. I'm assuming they keep the rewards they already gained and take on the chest rewards of the Fellowship they move to.. am i correct?

DeletedUser1829

• Any personal rewards they earned they keep
  • They will not be eligible for group rewards from old fellowship
  • There is still a little debate on whether their score will add to the new fellowship. Latest I heard was they need to complete 1 round in 1 province for their score to add to the new fellowship and then they should be eligible for those rewards.

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
Does seem like they ought to get some kind of fellowship reward .. so i hope they gain from the new fellowship after takeing part a little. Otherwise it seems a hefty penalty to pay for moving

DeletedUser1829

There has been a bit of confusion on what happens at the new fellowship. I did read a support ticket talking about their score adding into the new fellowship after the completion of a round, one would assume that at that stage they would then get the rewards. If they fail to do a round one would expect they get nothing

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
There has been a bit of confusion on what happens at the new fellowship. I did read a support ticket talking about their score adding into the new fellowship after the completion of a round, one would assume that at that stage they would then get the rewards. If they fail to do a round one would expect they get nothing
You could be right... but my town is too tiny for me having troops on Winyandor and I never did a battle... but I receive the FS rewards each time anyway...
It's not logical for a program to have 2 different behaviors with same context... ;)
the program has no reason to trace back how long you were in the FS, it just gives the prizes to the fellows in the FS at the moment the tournament ends... imo :rolleyes:
I'm not sure the devs will create something as complex as an AI for rewarding tournaments when they aren't able to split the notifications or other simple improvements we suggested for months, so we'd better suppose this proces to be simple too... :D
But don't worry, even if I lightly contradict you, you still stay my god of information :p

Last edited: