• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

MOVE THE BUILDINGS WITHOUT SPACE.

DeletedUser2327

It is possible add to the program the possibility of superimposed the buildings of the same size in the same place and change the building down to another place.
Thank you.
Clara1960

DeletedUser3542

It is possible add to the program the possibility of superimposed the buildings of the same size in the same place and change the building down to another place.
Thank you.
Clara1960
Hi Clara1960 if you mean for instance you want to move a manufactory to where a house is then move the house to where the manufactory was then that would be a good idea but for now its not possible, only way you can do this is to always make sure to keep a bit of land free don't fill it all up, then you can move one of the buildings into the free space temporary then move one building into the space it came from then move the temporary one over to where you wanted it. i could be wrong as i'm pretty new here but this is the only way i see it possible for now... keep a little land free for swapping buildings around. still a good idea i hope they would add this direct swap locations with another build of the same size possible..

DeletedUser3446

Perhaps we could have a totally separate 6x6 [or bigger] area where you ccould move a building or two for a limited time, maybe 60secs ..

then 1) if the timer expires then all changes are reversed .. or 2) a dialogue box appears asking you to confirm changes ..

BUT if 'MOVING AREA' empty after 60secs, then just click the 'DONE' as usual and the rearrangements stay .. to be honest, with the ridiculous cost of diamonds, especially in £ .. some help for planning and changes would be very useful ..

small point - when the RoE of £ sterling goes back up enough, will our overpriced diamond £ cost be REDUCED following the same principle, reason and excuse to increase in the first place ???

Timneh

Artisan
small point - when the RoE of £ sterling goes back up enough, will our overpriced diamond £ cost be REDUCED following the same principle, reason and excuse to increase in the first place ???

A very good queation about what will happen if the £ recovers in the future but i for 1 will not hold my breath waiting to see if Inno reduce the price of diamonds if it does.
The increase in the price of diamonds in the first place was due to the value of the £ falling by approx 20% after the brexit referendum so in thier wisdom Inno put up the price of diamonds for UK players by 25%.
I only bought diamonds to get expansions but with the crazy high increase in the cost of expansions and the increase in the price of diamonds i will not be buying anymore.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
Thank you.
Clara1960
This feature (that is asked repeatingly) can already be found on Forge of Empires, another Inno's game (Elvenar's ancester)...
There, this feature is enabled, there is no builder limitation, but you need to remove and replace the buildings for upgrading... You can also do PvsP fights and it's more based on "historical" eras than on hosts visits...

There are few (or no) chance(s) they implement that here...

You must consider this tiles-puzzle-buildings-moving beeing part of the challenge here... no pain, no gain ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser441

Ouch ! The pain boss , it's the pain . ;) Fantasy Island becomes fantastic city :D. (If you get it right. Or sould that be ; if you get it , right ?) :)

Like many other players I too would love if we had a space where you can put a building to move other buildings so that you gain space. As one goes along , the upgrades tend to spoil that what you were planning so you can get frustrating knowing you can do nothing except waiting for an expansion