• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

World Map Move long-term inactive players

• Thread starter DeletedUser5093
  • Start date

DeletedUser219

@UlyssesBlue While I do not disagree with your original idea, I have to say your latest post is, in my experience, a load of codswallop.
I, too, have played a number of online games. In the Free-to-Play games that bother to have a forum, those forums are full of the same complaints we have on this forum. Subscription games are different, with company employees rostered on to monitor and respond to what appears on the forum.
If you could let me know what free-to-play games show such developer interest in a PM, I would greatly appreciate it.

DeletedUser5093

@Horanda We've clearly had very different experiences then. All the games in question were free-to-play, with the ability to buy various upgrades or bonuses for real cash, no different to Elvenar. The feedback and communication between the devs and players was much more open though. Elvenar is very much the exception to the rule.