• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

City Mountain of Gold - New Culture Building

DeletedUser2863

Alternative name: Gold Mountain

[Summary]: As we have introduced Dragons to our cities, I feel like this building would be a cool addition to the game; dragons love gold more than anything. I'm suggesting a big (but not too huge) culture "building" (5x4?) which is a big mountain of shiny gold coins and trinkets, covering up something as mystical as it is ferocious, hiding, lurking underneath (Smaug style). An eye or jaw or paw or end of the tail could be revealed here and there (but not too much) through animations.

[Have you checked for similar ideas?]: I did a quick search.

[Details]: A culture building that you can only gain one of, thus preferably gained exclusively through a quest. The hidden beast has to be bigger than the Elves' Trader, so at least 5x4 or 4x5 in size. Since it reasonably can't provide population, it should give a very decent amount of culture points.

[Reasons for Implementing]: Would be cool.

[Balance]: It'd be one of many culture buildings in the game – no negative effect.

[Visual Aids]: One random pile of gold to set the mood and one sexy picture of Smaug.
csm_HQY_MountainOfGoldNo2_2014_141a7e6be9.jpg
latest