• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Mountain Halls

Julian

Sorcerer
Ah, I've just realised why the training time was under 4h yesterday and 6 h today. The increased training size (having built my Shrooms) increases the time it takes. But as long as it's under 8h that's no prob.

Hekata

Artisan
I must say that your's MH already has better pop per square than any event building. So it's not useless by any means. Yes, it takes a lot of KP but it saves a lot of space as well. For me it's pretty high in my priority list, same as GA.
True it is one of the best building for pop, but as I said it took a long time and lot of kps to get there. The GA is far more efficient for pop because it gives the exact same amount, is half the size of the halls and requires half the kps to get to the same level. So I guess it depends on what your priorities are. While I was a trader the MH were a priority because they gave both pop and production boost. Now that I have switched to fighting my fighting wonders take priority so the MH will have to wait.

Errandil

Conjurer
The issue is that there's only a limited amount of levels for AWs and at some point you run out of the levels for GA. So for saving space you eventually end up upgrading both just because space is the main limiting factor here and KP invested in any of this AWs is some space saved for other things.

m4rt1n

Adept
For seed production in ch14 and 15 you need as many AW levels as possible to gain maximum benefit. I have built and upgraded all AW's except the waste of space Enar's Embassy and Thrones of the High men and Lighthouse of good Neighbour

Errandil

Conjurer
Generally speaking, I don't see a point in AWs that don't help you between the chapters, so avoided everything that's not military-related and finished the chapter 15 just fine. Though it required some seed-producing buildings, but all the KP I've spent are still useful, so I'm glad that I've avoided ETC, BTG, ST and all that.

DeletedUser9340

OK, that can start debate
You are damn right that can start debate.My debate is that your message will start a debate.BTG helps me recover some resources and getting more using wholesaler :mad: so I forgive you :p

AstralSoul

Illusionist
What about it?It increases ur wholesaler items and reduces the rate of trader fee

It's nice for the portal extra too.

I am running five armories, level 23 breeding grounds. My prior AW are all 6, and a couple 7, including militaries, and indeed, both the forget, and the shrewdy shrooms will get built.

DeletedUser9340

It's nice for the portal extra too.

I am running five armories, level 23 breeding grounds. My prior AW are all 6, and a couple 7, including militaries, and indeed, both the forget, and the shrewdy shrooms will get built.
I don't hate it.Actually I use it too :)