• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Motivating Builders

Deleted User - 341074

I wouldn't use the emulator because I actually enjoy looking at people's cities as I give NH. Surely I can't be the only one? It gives a sense of connection with my team mates and the players in my provinces that give NH.
Why not use the emulator to do buffs in 25 seconds and then visit them as you please?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lelanya

Mentor
Why not use the emulator to do buffs in 25 seconds and then visit them as you please?
So where are we on the debate about the relative visibility of the builder huts? I do use my phone for visits but have found this creates an unhealthy climate regarding time management for Elvenar. I have this piece of counsel: use the tools and don't let them, use you.

Deleted User - 341074

I hope the mobile NH speed will come available on regular PC some day. It's just such a great feature, and it saves everyone the trouble of builder hut visibility.
Yeah, the same setup as mobile for PC would solve the BH visability issue nicely. I've been wasting a tiny bit of efficiency for years by having my BH close to my MH and usually on a road because of that.

One idea merger I kinda like would be a flagpole or totempole attached to the builders hut. Add levels or flags to it for completing events. A little bit of bragging, and better BH visability :D

DeletedUser3097

All off-topic posts have been removed. If you wish to discuss another topic, please feel free to do so but open a fresh thread. If it is not about Elvenar, it should be in the Lounge.

Jedicris

Adventurer
The App does make giving the required NH easier and having a specified icon for the builders is great. I use the App for all FS help but use the browser for Neighbours, in order to get the chests.

Unless neighbours have their Builders near the main Hall, they don't get it. My life is too short to waste time looking for Builders Huts hidden by non-thinking players. It is common sense to have the building that you prefer to receive help by the Main Hall.

Deleted User - 341074

All off-topic posts have been removed. If you wish to discuss another topic, please feel free to do so but open a fresh thread. If it is not about Elvenar, it should be in the Lounge.
Thanks dizzy, I appreciate the evenhanded cleansing this time ;)
Do you happen to know if the devs are looking to implement something different for PC visits, or are we simply spinning our wheels here and should wait for the mobile-style visits to be ported over?