• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

*** Mosaic Event ***

• Thread starter DeletedUser3337
  • Start date

DeletedUser3337

By clicking the Quest button you will load the Event screen with 9 expansions.

Buildings:
- Shepard
- Rainbow Sheep
- Mosaic Workshops

105380,grid83BTM.jpg

In this event players have to produce mosaic pieces.
The workshops each produce a different color of mosaic, for you to choose which color you prefer.

105382,mosaicfarmUQL1N.jpg

- Shepard: will store all the mosaic pieces
- Mosaic Workshops must be connected to the Shepard and can be upgraded to increase production.

Target:
There will be a blank mosaic to fill.
Each added piece will give you Event Ranking Points.

An example:

105381,mosaicleegWPVEN.jpg

Event Ranking:
There will be a global ranking list which will display the amount of points you gained.
The Rainbow Sheep will give you the option of upgrading a simple mosaic to a supreme mosaic, which will give more ranking points.
The cost of upgrading to a simple mosaic, is 5 simple mosaics.

The Mosaic:
Could be a unicorn as they seemed to be loved by many.
For example:

105383,mosaicunicornCXII3.jpg

Create your own Masterpiece :D
To make it even better, once completed the mosaic, one can use it as an avatar ingame.

Rewards:
In this event we all start from scratch, we are all equal, no matter what chapter you are in.
Rewards will be for Event Rankings.

I seen some are bored with the typical questline events, that is why this idea popped up in me head ;)
You have any additions?

DeletedUser3337

Oh Dad, I do like to produce beverages for an event quest, no probs. :D
I would rather produce 1000 of them, then waiting untill my next manufactory upgrades are done ... 16 hrs later, or a pond 20 hrs later or even a scout 27 hrs later *grins* and I am only in chapter VII.
*Yawn and Sigh* you get me? Dah cat iz bored.

KermitsDad

Alchemist
You "iz" bored & btw 20 hours for a pond is nothing cos some of us wait a lifetime to get a good pond !
Oh & I forgot to ask, do we get to keep the 9 expansions when the event ends ?

Last edited:

DeletedUser3337

Hahahaha, Imme gonne grill all them frogbutts that I find in my new ponds tomorow, pwomised.
I am trying to be serious here, I deleted about 10 sentences of nonsense already, phew.

No, you can not keep the 9 expansions!

DeletedUser3406

Absolutely stunning as an idea and the art!

IT IS SO PERFECT! I LOVE IT!