• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

More types of citizens on the streets

• Thread starter DeletedUser9739
  • Start date

DeletedUser9739

Right now there are two types of citizens for the cities, male and female ones. But I thought it would be nice to see different clothes, hairstyles, professions and ages walking on our pathways. It could be more immersive.

All depending on the buildings you have of course. Maybe someone visiting your city currently could also be shown as a tourist.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pauly7

Magus
I barely notice the people anymore. Wouldn't it be cool, though, if they could interact with buildings, i.e. seeing them opening the door of a house and going in or hanging out in my Torch Fountain or visiting my Thrones of the High Men. I know it would never happen, but it'd be cool!

DeletedUser5037

It would be nice to "walk" around a city that you're visiting.
Press a button to go to FPS 3D; really see those buildings working!

But yes, more peeps is a great idea!

Julian

Sorcerer
Of course, when you reach the guest races, you get those guests walking the streets as well.

sunrae

Soothsayer
I've often thought is would be nice to see children as well as adults. Do our populations just clone?

Hekata

Artisan
Of course, when you reach the guest races, you get those guests walking the streets as well.
Which makes funny situations sometimes. I have my little elven peasants walking around and the comes an amuni warrior mounted on a black panther or a star-wars-ish android passes by. I just imagine my people looking at those with their mouth opened, lol.
It's too bad we don't get to keep citizens from all the guest races walking our streets. Maybe some of them decided to settle down here, you know fell in love with local folks, had kids... Some settlements say a long while after all :)
It's good to see the people on my streets respecting the social distancing rules!
Lol, I've been wondering how come you never see them walking in small groups, or at least pairs. Covid19 must have hit them way before us, since they've been doing this for years.

Pauly7

Magus
I always think of Fairies as little buzzy things like Tinkerbell. It seems weird then if theyre... umm... 'fully integrating' with Dwarves.