• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

User Interface More keyboard use instead of mouse also diamond usage to help fellows

Redberry

Seeker
Suggestions from my team:-

We are all pleased that you allow numerical clicks to choose which items are made in the manufactories, the barracks and the workshops.

However, there are many other areas where the keyboard cannot be used and we have to use the mouse.

One of these areas is in fighting when you need to press "awesome" or similar words to move on to the next part or return to the next step.

Another is when we have Fellowship adventures and have to scroll endlessly through sometimes 15 or 16 items that we dont want to get to the one that we need.

Is it possible to put a scrollable system in place so that we could move easily to the next item without endlessly clicking.

Anything that can be done to speed the use of the game by your loyal participants would be great.

Also, is there a way that we can trade diamonds for goods or coin etc, with other players so that we can help them in times of need, after all, they have already been paid for so it doesn't hurt Elvenar in any way to do this.

Could you please let me know what plans are in the pipeline for these and other matters to improve the game?

Thanks Elvenar

From Eints, Elvenbeast and the whole New Fields Fellowship