• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

More activity for new players

DeletedUser4149

i wouldn't consider a fellowship that's only 60% full to be very active. it can take a long, long time to find 10 more active players, especially if you want good tournament rewards. you should be able to find one that's much more active than that.

Aerlinniel

Dreamer
As hard as it was for me to find a good fellowship, I'm finding it harder to fill out our fellowship with active players. May have to post an ad "Free Beer" or something o_O
Hi Rock Stream
In my fellowship, I am the smallest city holder, so everyone helps me out with giving me very generous deals on traded goods. It helps me grow and therefore I contribute more. I also Feel so welcome and part of a big family : )

rock stream

Scholar
Hi Rock Stream
In my fellowship, I am the smallest city holder, so everyone helps me out with giving me very generous deals on traded goods. It helps me grow and therefore I contribute more. I also Feel so welcome and part of a big family : )
I have offered the same to 3 of our group. I will take one star trades. One is taking me up on it.:)