• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Moonstone Library

is it possible to make crafting the parts for the Moonstone Library, easier for low chapter players, 12000 spell fragments and 25 catalysts, is too much, just for the main part of the building, i have already made the Gum Tree, Mana Plant, and the Endless Scroll, and still need to craft this main part, and the Gate, this is one building i would love to have, in my city, but i feel it will be impossible to achieve. thnx

If it was easy there'd be no sense of achievement. Patience is a virtue perhaps. But it is certainly needed to play Elvenar :)
I am not saying i want it for free, ( far from it ) i would work for it, at lower spell fragments and catalysts required, i just think the amounts required for crafting it , is very unfair on the lower chapter players.

Gargon667

Mentor
I probably wouldn´t even bother with the library set early on. You change chapters so quickly it will be outdated faster than you can craft it and then you have to do it all over again. Wait till you get at least to the guest races, those tend to slow down chapter progress and that sllows you to enjoy the benefits of your library set for a while before you have to sell it and craft it again...