• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Moonstone Library Set

DeletedUser8409

Yes so long as they're unique buildings.

EG you could have 2 libraries either side of 1 moonstone gate.

Deleted User - 1759805

Though do duplicate buildings side by side still give you a set bonus?
The answer to that question is no - if you put the same buildings side by side, there will be no link bonus. You need to sandwich other buildings in.

davidpullin

Novice
thanks for the replies am trying to place another complete set will let me place all the other pieces but not the actual library

DeletedUser8409

Make sure you have 4x4 space free, that's the only reason I can think it wouldn't place as it has no other requirements I know of.

m4rt1n

Adept
Make sure you have 4x4 space free, that's the only reason I can think it wouldn't place as it has no other requirements I know of.

Agreed, that can be the only thing if one of the set buildings is road connected.

DeletedUser8573

Can you complete 2 sets (so that two Moonstone libraries produce CC) by sharing buildings? So 7 buildings connected and I get 2CC/23h?

1x Gum tree
1x Mana tree
1x Endless scroll
2x Moonstone gate
2x Moonstone library

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Though do duplicate buildings side by side still give you a set bonus?

Check my city... I have two libraries, and a gate in between, both have also plant, tree and scroll, I do get two catalysts a day, plus, I have a buch more of plants, trees and scrolls -gate only one tho-, and all give extra bonus (not all for the ones not touching the library ofc)

MinervaOz

Enchanter
Have you got it connected properly? The library has to touch all of the other 4 buildings in the set (ie moonstone gate, endless scroll, gum tree and mana plant). If you hover your mouse over the library it will show you how many of the bonus productions you're getting - if they're greyed out you're not getting them because there's a connection missing.

Julian

Sorcerer
I think you mean a combining catalyst. For that, the moonstone library itself needs to connect to four other buildings, each of a different sort. Your current arrangement has the library in the corner and it doesn't connect with the gum tree. You'll need to rearrange things.