• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Moonstone Library Set

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
You can optimize up to four Spire Libraries with a single MoonStone Gate of you make each corner of each library to touch the gate. Then you can add one endless scroll on each size, and on the other sides add Mana Plants and Gum Trees. You can have as many as you desire :)

m4rt1n

Adept
You can optimize up to four Spire Libraries with a single MoonStone Gate of you make each corner of each library to touch the gate. Then you can add one endless scroll on each size, and on the other sides add Mana Plants and Gum Trees. You can have as many as you desire :)

I believe that 5 can be optimised from a singe gate. See here. :)

5 libarary 1 moonstone elvenar.jpg

kimkimkim

Summoner
I'm not sure this is correct @m4rt1n because don't the endless
Screenshot.png

scrolls need to be touching a gum plant and a mana plant to get the total optimization?

Hekata

Artisan
I'm not sure this is correct @m4rt1n because don't the endless
scrolls need to be touching a gum plant and a mana plant to get the total optimization?

They do but that will only give you more SF and if you've played the Spire enough to get 5 Libraries you probably don't need more of that :)

Last edited:

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
It's a good option @m4rt1n however if a player wants to go for a sixth library (or more), it will turn out to be complicated to fit within the remaining buildings in your city, it has an odd shape, and you need to keep that into account. @kimkimkim if I am not mistaken, based on that screenshot there is indeed an endless scroll on his top library, hence making it possible. He has a 1x1 a 2x1 and a 1x1 (remember the Moonstone Library is 4x4). I would fill up until its a regular shape with 1x1s and 2x1s.

Some players run eight, twelve, and even sixteen libraries. If you check your neighbors' towns you can see some impressive "engineering"

With four at a time (or multiples), you can always make a much better shape/orientation with your Spire sets. And if you have space, it will be easy to double if needed.

kimkimkim

Summoner
thank you @anonglitch , apparently I was under the impression that the mana plant, endless scroll and gum tree needed to be touching each other in order for them to get the full bonus, i must be mistaken

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
thank you @anonglitch , apparently I was under the impression that the mana plant, endless scroll and gum tree needed to be touching each other in order for them to get the full bonus, i must be mistaken

Happy to help :) If you click on any Spire building, and then on "Set", you will be suggested how to position them.

It is only the Moonstone Library that requires to touch all other four buildings to get the CCs.