• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Moonstone Library Changes

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the new changes for the Moonstone Library Set.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Ylviana

Novice
I am not happy with the changes at all. When I worked to assemble all the parts of the Moonstone Library, I really had to make an extra effort as I had barely started to play. But it was worth it as I wanted the scrolls, the spell fragments, the provisions and the magic dust the library would provide - so I could collect some goods that were not boosted and that I didn't produce. With the mana plants now providing boosted precious goods that I already have in excess because the market is swamped with them so I can barely use them to trade, and crystal being given instead of scrolls by the middle part, the library has practically lost its value for me - except for the plants, which I have just upgraded to give at least mana. But we should have a choice what the parts in the library produce - the Triumph of the Tides is one of my favourite buildings because it gives us that choice. What I really hate is if the game suddenly changes the way buildings work without consulting the players if they want to keep things as they are or opt for the new assignments. This is my first post here - and it goes to show how much I disliked the unannounced changes.

Gargon667

Mentor
I crafted the library set to get my non boosted goods, why would i want the ones i already produce?
Also will you be changing the names of the buildings that dont match what they are called? seems a bit silly a gum tree producing platinum or moonstone, plat and moonstone dont grow on trees :p

Well the logics haven´t worked so far either. The Moonstone gate has only produced Moonstone in 2 out of now 19 chapters (12+13), so the loss of two thirds of that is not a big loss anymore...

And the reason for changing it is purely because so many people have been complaining about an imbalance in the trader where Tree Gum was by far the most worthless sentient good. So it was a disadvantage to be a treegum boosted town, now the problem is solved and nobody is off worse than the others just based on their boosted goods. I assume you are not a gum boosted town?

Thagdal

Sorcerer
Well the logics haven´t worked so far either. The Moonstone gate has only produced Moonstone in 2 out of now 19 chapters (12+13), so the loss of two thirds of that is not a big loss anymore...

And the reason for changing it is purely because so many people have been complaining about an imbalance in the trader where Tree Gum was by far the most worthless sentient good. So it was a disadvantage to be a treegum boosted town, now the problem is solved and nobody is off worse than the others just based on their boosted goods. I assume you are not a gum boosted town?

I am a gum boosted town. i liked having non boosted goods.

ok i have a little rant here been saving up frantically for the main part of the library in MA crafting, now i have all the required spell fragments, and catalysts, and the library part i need, stops appearing in crafting, it is like they stopped it appearing cos they know i want it and can now get it, it is so frustrating

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
ok i have a little rant here been saving up frantically for the main part of the library in MA crafting, now i have all the required spell fragments, and catalysts, and the library part i need, stops appearing in crafting, it is like they stopped it appearing cos they know i want it and can now get it, it is so frustrating

They'll show up eventually. To help it little:
- craft all one off buildings (eg evolving buildings, chess pieces etc) and keep them either in your inventory or place them
- finish all your crafting before a reset so you leave all five slots available for reset
- align the MA to your playing time so you can check all 4 resets per day

Good luck!

that is sound advice silly bubbles but if i do that, i won't have the fragments or catalyst to craft the last part of library, guess it is a waiting game

Killiak

Artisan
So, the library is FINALLY changed, after all the damage it has done to the Elvenar economy.

Took you long enough.