• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Moon Bear Artifacts

Kramwiz

Seeker
"The Magic Academy offers the chance to exchange by way of crafting the new Moon Bear Artifacts at a rate of 2 to 1 for last years Bear Artifacts."

This also takes this years Artifacts that are still in play.

Making it imposible to complete the Moon Bear.

Kramwiz

Seeker
It is not much of a choice when a nooob like me (playing for only 3 months) looses the only chance to get a fully evolved Moon Bear and ends up with Bear artifact that cant be used.

Kramwiz

Seeker
"You don't need to have artefacts that can't be used."
Of course I agree with this.

I have just crafted a Bear artifact for Polar/Brown/Panda bears. (Have none of these).
This has cost 2 Moon bear artifacts
and does not mention using it for a Moon Bear, if it did it would only be an one artifact loss not two.

Maybe a better system would be No option to exchange artifacts until after the current event. I know that would be a 20 day wait but in a game that will take years of your life is 20 day tooooooo long?

Pauly7

Magus
So your problem really is that you just crafted a 2019 bear artefact and didn't realise that it was going to cost you two Moon Bear artefacts to do it? If you look at the recipe before deciding to craft it you will see what it costs to do it. Also if you read the event notes it explained what that process is.

I don't think it's a good option to delay crafting until after the event. People want to be able to craft the artefacts they need as soon as possible so that the Magic Academy doesn't need to stay clogged with unneeded recipes any longer than is necessary. About two weeks after the event finishes these recipes will stop appearing altogether.

Kramwiz

Seeker
Thank you Pauly for you input you have given me a few thing to think about.

But

I still think A delay would be in order.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
We used this exact same idea back in the Phoenix event as players had been asking to upgrade older event pets rather than the new ones, this allows players a wider choice within one event to gather Artifafcts of a similar type.
Another reason why this is kept within Crafting Recipes and that the Artifacts look nothing like each other to try and make the exchange more obvious.

DeletedUser3266

Kramwiz, you can craft the old bears in the magic academy so save the new artifact - however I feel it should be one for one - not 2 for 1. The moon bear artifacts do not have a lesser value

Pauly7

Magus
however I feel it should be one for one - not 2 for 1. The moon bear artifacts do not have a lesser value
I think 2 for 1 is reasonable. The event is about the Moon Bear, but they give the opportunity to finish off old 2019 bears if people would prefer. The idea isn't for everyone to start an old bear from scratch and still get it up to level 10.

(It's about the only thing I find reasonable about recent events.)