• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Mobile version incorrectly showing 0 Royal Restoration spells in new resource overview

SpaceCowboy

Soothsayer
On the mobile version (Version 1.123.2-3020c91-256 (en1.123)), the new resource overview shows 0 RR spells, but my inventory shows 69. All other resources seem to be displayed correctly.

Inventory-small.jpg
Resource Overview-small.jpg

Gargon667

Mentor
another little thing related to the new app storage: The swoosh you get when accepting a trade is swooshing the goods into the new assorted storage instead of into the goods box storage, i assume the new storage took the place of the old one and the old one got scooted over to the left a step but the swoosh didn´t get moved along with it?

DaisyButton

Novice
I have the same issue on all worlds - no royal restorations being illustrated in the new 'thing'. Yet I have many. This is also the mobile version. Do they want lots of tickets being reported saying the same thing??