• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Mobile App: Collect button in Trader doesn’t work

FieryArien

Necromancer
Problem: when I click on the Trader and then on the Collect button, nothing happens. When I open the Trader (in Offers tab for example) and try to switch to the Collect tab, nothing happens.

Where: The iOS (iPad) app version 1.76.1, upgraded yesterday.
World: Winyandor.
Trader level: 2.

The older version of this app (1.75.3 on another device) doesn’t have this problem. I can look at the Collect tab without any problems.

Deleted User - 1634960

Things to try:
  • Shut down the app completely and restart it.
  • Uninstall and reinstall the app
If neither of these options work, please contact Support :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Similar issues for me and I find I'm having to restart the app to solve it.

FieryArien

Necromancer
Similar issues for me and I find I'm having to restart the app to solve it.
Do you mean restarting the app solves the issue for you? Restart was of course the first thing I tried when I met the problem and it didn’t help at all. I’ll uninstall and install again the app as Rilian asked. A bit later, though.

Anyway, is there anyone else who has upgraded app (a lot of eggs are lying around the city if you have upgraded app) and is in Halflings or later chapters? Are you able to access the Collect tab?

m4rt1n

Adept
I had to do a full close and restart then it worked ok.

I have yet to upgrade to the very latest version, but have the update from last week.

Deleted User - 1634960

Additional info from @FieryArien: After deleting the app, restarting the iPad and installing the app again, the Collect tab in Trader is accessible without problems. Issue resolved.