• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Missing reward

DeletedUser

At current I have not unlocked the ancient wonders in the research tab.
In the winter magic I have been awarded the fabulous random rune shard. Though it does not reflect in my inventory.
Does it mean that I loose the 50 ribbons on a rune shard as I have not yet reached that level or does this reflect just another failure of the development team the get the simple aspect of the game to work?
The thought of losing 50 ribbons due to the fact that a level is not yet unlocked, could be considered as just plain stupidity. Why then put it in the winter magic in the first place?
As the price was paid for an item, it should either be reflected in the inventory or an alternative should have been allocated or a refund of 50 ribbons would be a good idea.
Selection_001.png

Deleted User - 106219

Rune Shards are not shown in inventory. You will be able to see all your Rune Shards after you have unlocked the first two AWs.

DeletedUser

Thank you for your reply.
You would have thought that as the portal profit is reflected in the inventory, the rune shards should as well. Considering that there are quite a few flaws in the setup of the game, as the development team seems to be more interested displaying a lack of common sense in general, it is difficult to just trust that the right amount of shards will be allocated when the ancient wonders are unlocked.
Money in the bank and the promise of money in the bank are two different things.

DeletedUser

On a second subject.

When upgrading a property.
On numerous occasions I have upgraded a property and logged out. Then regardless of the time after logging in again, though the upgrade has finished hours before, there has no coins been generated, by the upgraded property. To expect a person be be logged in for 3 or more hours for the upgrade is ridiculous.
Is this just another flaw in the system and could the development team try and use half a brain cell to make a few clicks to fix it.

I thank you sincerely in advance for fixing the problem and apologize for adding to the additional stress of requiring the team to strain the already overloaded brain power required to make this game unrealistic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Timneh

Artisan
As i understand it, an upgraded building does not become upgraded until the player logs into the account or is online when the upgrade completes. Coins can not be generated by a residence that has been upgraded until you log in so that the game can count the upgrade as complete.

DeletedUser

Thank you for your reply.

Once again a I have to criticize the brilliance behind that rule. I suppose it is not possible for everyone to be logged in 24 hrs a day. People have to work or some may have a life outside of the game.