• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Missing ranking points

DeletedUser6644

Several folk in my fellowship (on EN1/Arendyll) are noticing that their ranking points are lower than yesterday (in amounts between 600 and 2.5K). When I check my own, it appears to be ~2K lower than it was yesterday. The problem appears to stem from addition of the ranking points associated with AWs. I have 4 AWs, but the ranking points in the info display (desktop browser version) total 2100 points less than the sum I get if I manually add the ranking points for the 4 wonders. Coincidentally this is the exact value of my level 11 GA.

DeletedUser5306

Same issue here! But with minus 14K !!! :eek: :(
After contacting support, they told me that there is an error somewhere in the Ancient Wonder calculation.... They are looking into it....

Also it is easy to check the amount missing, if you open your updated city on www.elvenarchitect.com, you can check your correct AW points by clicking on the report tab, bottom right.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5306

Any update on this matter pretty please moderators?
Still missing around 14k ranking points and it is a bit annoying to say the least....

Thank you in advance!

DeletedUser6644

I and several others in my FS have opened tickets with support. They have responded thus:

"Thank you for contacting the Elvenar support team and reporting this problem to us. We are aware of this happening and have forwarded it to our development team for further investigation and fixing. We hope to be able to provide a solution soon. Please bear with us while we're working on resolving these issues. Thank you for your patience, and our apologies for any and all inconvenience caused by this."

Its clearly a problem with the AW calculation, so I suspect we will need to wait for the next (or future) release for it to get patched.

DeletedUser5306

Thank you very much Sitticus1, my ticket hasn't been answered for days now... However I really would have appreciated an official answer from the mods as you pointed out even if that was indefinite or speculative..

DeletedUser219

Not sure why you would think that an issue that does not affect gameplay at all would be repaired by Monday to Friday devs over a weekend.

DeletedUser5306

Not sure why you would think that an issue that does not affect gameplay at all would be repaired by Monday to Friday devs over a weekend.

Noone ever required or asked that, nevertheless as I said an answer or an update to my tickets would have been appreciated.
Also "an issue that does not affect gameplay" is yet to be proven.

DeletedUser5306

Issue fixed. Thank you very much tech/development team!