• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Mischievous Therapy

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the upcoming Mischievous Therapy event.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Jackluyt

Shaman
'Mischievous Therapy’ questline event runs in Live Worlds from October 18th to November 8th 2022.
Read all about it here: https://tinyurl.com/2p8tad68

310431216_10221598533733300_4603123819563750859_n.jpg

This file can be opened on an ordinary PC with no special programs like Facebook. You are welcome to share the link with friends!

Note that the Live version is not always identical to the Beta version, as player feedback may lead to changes.

SpaceCowboy

Soothsayer
So, according to the announcement thread, the Witch Doctor gives 10% Vitality Surges at level 10. However, when I look at the preview in the App right now, it shows 3 AKP instants. Is this a bug in the game (I remember that in Beta this was changed from AKP to Vitality Surges), or is the announcement incorrect?

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Hello My Dearest Forum Fiends,

With a recent update you should see that the Level 10 Witch Doctor now shows a 10% Vitality Surge as part of the Production :)

If by chance you do not see this, may I recommend a Cache Clear on your device which should resolve this!

Kind Regards

Herodite.

m4rt1n

Adept
Buy KP, Buy KP Buy more KP, ok for me as I do buy kp, but back to back again, so far I have noticed that the quests just ask for the same, not even with a quest in between, gain XXX, the next quest gain the same XXX, I suggest the game devs have completely run out of idea's sadly to make it interesting for players, not surprising as during my 7 years here playing the game events have come from 2 or 3 a year to 23 a year...

SkyRider99

Mentor
The Mischievous Event started pretty well. Achievable daily quests and some reasonable chance of winning the daily prize you were after.

After about quest #60 everything got bogged down for me. And getting locked to only one daily quest per day is just frustrating and annoying. I don't see what is so great about everyone finishing on the same last day. :)

m4rt1n

Adept
Same for the last few events for 2 years or more @SkyRider99 limited quests, locked till dailies, Inno seemed to go off the idea of endless quests when a few players ended up with multiple Brown bears after the Fire Phoenix duplicates for a few so I do understand, a simple solution would have been to make a duplicate only operate at 20% efficiency or less to their desire.

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
Wouldn't it be easier and therefore more boring? All quests could be finished within couple of days and then more than two weeks of nothing to do, just waiting for the daily prize we want. To me, it's the activity that creates entertainment.