• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Minimum Drama is Recruiting

Cheryn

Bard
We are looking for a few ACTIVE, and hopefully agressive, new members. Newbies are our "specialty," as long as you play regularly. We work to fast track your game and make you a sucessful player! We offer 4 ongoing KP exchanges (5,10,15, 20) as well as meeting daily trades throughout the day and within the fellowship as well as LOTS of bonus advice and how-to's. Minimum Drama wants you to suceed! Plans for FA sucess, help with tournaments, spire, and seasonal events. Just show up and bring your "A" game. We got it going on here and you won't be sorry - unless you don't show up! Minime308 is Archmage, Flynne is our head mage, and we have several other players working toward their own goals. Everyone is an ambassador rank, unless you specifically ask 'not to be.' It is a great fellowship! I will never regret my switch and if you join us, I'm sure you won't either! Be well, good luck, see ya soon, take care!

Richard1956

Seeker
Hello Cheryn,
We are a fellowship of 7 players who have lost the leadership and a few experienced players because they did not want to lead the team.
Our name is Thee Crown and are looking for direction and a team to join, will you please consider our team to join you.
Regards

Richard1956

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
This is wonderful news! Congratulations on your New Home guys! :D