• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Battle Military buildings should not share the same production queue

• Thread starter DeletedUser5025
  • Start date

DeletedUser5025

Hello,

I think that military buildings should not share the same production queue, since they are different buildings, as the rest of the production buildings which have separate production queues, they should also be separated.

Thanks.

DeletedUser441

Would be nice ; but consider how many supplies you'd need to keep three troop productions going constantly. This has been mentioned before. Perhaps a moderator will give you more info'.

DeletedUser

I very much doubt that you would be able to run 3 building queues for the 3 military buildings plus keep your goods productions going, upgrading buildings, moving on the tech tree etc. I have 10 or 12 workshops in all my cities and at times struggle to have enough supplies for everything I need to do because I'm producing troops 24/7.

DeletedUser5025

Well, for me right now, I could handle it + it would be nice to have the option.
It's better to have the option but not be able to actually use, that not to have it at all ;)

DeletedUser1829

I believe the single production queue is done to force us to prioritise what troops we want. I also believe there is a limit to how many troops we are meant to be able to produce in a given time. If we had 3 productions queues I would not be surprised if the production time increased by 3 or close to it. That would be a nuisance at best and a nightmare for beginner players who are trying to build up a military with only 1/2 buildings.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
Mykan, I have a deep respect for your guides that I recommand to all my new beginner fellows but I'm not fully agreeing with you on this.
I think the Mecenary Camp and the Training Grounds are different facilities, are taking their own room and deserve their own queues... it's mostly probable that Inno didn't wanted to have extra work by implementing 3 different squad upgrades/queues system... They already needed more than 1 year to "balance" the fightings... :rolleyes: They are sometimes reactive, generally wrongly active but never been proactive... (meaning they are unable to plan ahead the future consequences of what they are doing or to guess right what could be a real, wanted improvement)

My opinion only, but I agree on all SilverbugMelon points here ;)

So, don't waste your time finding uncredible excuses for inno's decisions, they are already good at it...

Last edited:

DeletedUser441

I'd need to double my number of workshops from ten to twenty if there were three troop training queues. I use 3 hour cycles throughout the day and a 9 hour overnight in my workshops. My troops in the Barracks cost about 40k supplies for a 2,5 hour build of one training squad. I realise that some troops cost Orcs not supplies , but it would still need a massive increase in supplies. From experience I also know that more workshops definitely increase the required culture number , so prefer keeping them to a minimum.

Syanid

Adventurer
Would be great to have all military buildings running separately.
Should be enough supply with help of all the instants and spell we have now.I got now 360 power of provision spells from tourneys and barely use them

DeletedUser1829

@tonton-des-bois No one but Inno can know why they do certain things, the rest of us can only guess. I am reasonably sure I did read somewhere that the game is designed around so many troops per x time and a change in the training queue would change that. I am testing my memory on that as I believe it came up around the time the battle changes and new buildings arrived.Perhaps @Muf-Muf or someone might be able to provide some information about the shared queue.