• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Message Writing Bug

m4rt1n

Adept
While typing an ingame mail message suddenly I find myself loading to a part of the game as if I used a hotkey.

I have had this happen several times while typing quite a long messages using the ingame mail.

The most annoying part of this bug is that I lose all the message already typed and have to start over.

I'm using Chrome on PC and the HTML5 version of the game and everything is up to date at the latest version.

anonglitch

Co-Community Manager
Elvenar Team
@m4rt1n are you positive this happened while typing? Did you click out of the message box at any time in the middle of your message? If so, this issue happens because the cursor automatically will not go back to your mail.

However, if you are only typing in the mail message, your cursor is in the message box, and suddenly you load as with hotkeys, it is not normal behavior. If that is your situation, I invite you to contact our support about this. However, if you interrupt your message by clicking elsewhere, or even going to another tab, you need to make sure you click in the message box before continuing typing.